We, at Evolution Insurance, firmly believe that our employees represent our strength.
We are constantly seeking new talent. Candidates who demonstrate initiative and leadership in their work, have a concern for quality and results. We are looking for candidates who are trustworthy and who value collaboration, involvement and open communication between employees at all levels of the company.
We, at Evolution Insurance, maintain a pleasant and relaxed work environment. We offer a competitive compensation program. Submit your application!
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
- Issuing documents: New policies, renewals, amendments, cancellations, etc.
- File monitoring (other than subjectivities)
- Proceed to non-renewed files
- Transmit documents to brokers
- Verify certificates
- Complete insurer report slips
- Assist the underwriters in general
Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Possibility of teleworking once a week upon approval of the supervisor
The ideal candidate is a fast learner, versatile and autonomous, but also enjoys team work. Please note that the required tasks are not ones commonly found in an office, unless you've previously worked in the insurance field.
- Acute sense of responsibility
- High level of work ethics
- Able to prioritize
Experience in the insurance field a considerable asset
Bilingualism is essential (French and English)
Years of experience: between 3 to 5 years
Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)